350gsm | 99% Cotton, 1% Antistatic | Twill 2/2
Flame Retardant fabric
Key features: Flame retardant, Antistatic, Industrial wash, Oeko-Tex 100
Certifications: ISO 11612, ISO 11611, EN 1149-5, EN 13034, EN 61482, ASTM F1959, EN 20471 (Contrast), ISO 15797
BEST SELLING FR-FABRICS FOR INDUSTRIAL PROTECTION
XM FireLine Flame Retardant fabric collection consists of protective fabrics made of 100% cotton with flame retardant finishing. These protective fabrics are most used in such industries as Automotive, Petrochemical, Power energetics and other industries. Made of natural fibers they are soft and comfortable to wear, have good perspiration and absorption properties.
- Natural, Comfortable and Ecological– our flame retardant cotton has all comfort of natural fibers, yet treated with special chemical process it becomes flame retardant.
- XM FireLine FR – cotton is OEKO-TEX 100 certified ensuring no harm to the wearers.
- Internationally Certified – our flame retardant cotton fabrics have been certified to comply with the main European and American standards in world’s leading laboratories such as BTTG (UK), Kineсtrics (Canada), Vartest (USA), AITEX (Spain), UL (USA). All certificates are available to download from our website.
- Proven Protection – ISO 11612/11611, EN 61482, ASTM 1959, NFPA 2112 – standards that our flame retardant cotton fabrics comply with.
- FR-treatment that stands 100x washing – our flame retardant cotton fabrics keep flame resistant properties after 100 and more washings. This has been approved by a well- recognised Underwriters Laboratory (UL).
- Economically efficient – Protective clothes made from our XM FireLine flame retardant cotton offer you a good protection for a very reasonable price.
Flame retardant cotton garments are very popular and best selling in the world. These flame retardant garments provide a necessary level of protection in almost all industries and keep flame resistant properties after 100 and more washings. That means flame retardant cotton clothes keep its protective features during the whole life of an item. To provide a proper protection level please follow care instructions.