Standards for FR-clothing
You can see below compliance to the standards for fr-clothing, including level of protection against different kinds of risks.
- ISO 11611 (CLASS 1) – Protective fabric for welders
- ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E2, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
- NFPA 2112 – Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire
- ASTM F1959 ARC RAITING: ATPV = 14.4 cal/cm2
- HEAT ATTENUATION FACTOR: HAF = 83%