June 2021, AITEX lab (Spain) has tested Corfu-330 flame-resistant fabric to the safety standard for protective clothing electrostatic properties (EN 1149) and against the hazards of an electric arc (EN 61482).
- Charge Decay (EN 1149-3:2004) – PASS
- Average Decay half time (s): <0,01
- Average Shielding factor (units): 0,52
Acceptance criterion according to EN 1149-3:2004 and EN 1149-5:2018, method induction charging
t50< 4s or S > 0,2
Where, t50= decay half time S = shielding factor
- Electric Arc Test (EN 61482-1-2:2014) – Class 1 – PASS
Category of arc thermal protection according to IEC 61482-2:2018 – (2)APC 1
(2)Arc Protection Class
The arc protection class is characterized by the test energy level of arc exposure (arc energy and incident energy)
Requirement for the standard compliance EN 61482-1-2:2014:
- Burning time ≤ 5 s
- No melting through to the inner side.
- No hole bigger than max. 5 mm. in any direction in the innermost layer.
- All four pairs of values below corresponding Stoll values, and all four heat curves Eit (t) of transmitted energy are at any moment of time “t” of the exposure period below Stoll curve.
The new Corfu FR-fabric is structurally very similar to Madeira, but slightly heavier. Entry level fr-fabric is oriented for who wants to start own FR-program.
Corfu-330 is not intended for industrial washing and it has lower tear strength, than Madeira-320.
Corfu has the best price for flame retardant fabric and in full conformance to EN ISO 11612, 11611, EN 1149, EN 61482. The certification made in AITEX lab.
You can find all the certificates and additional information on the Corfu-330 product page.